- i own the Domain "www.example.com" provided by united-domains.com.
- i have a SSL certificate for "example.com" and "www.example.com".
- The user shall be directed from the domain to a Linux Server with the IP 80.000.000.000 (not the real IP).
- The Server has an Angular 10 App running with "http-server ./dist -p 80 –ssl true"
The certificate does not work.
What i tried:
- Redirect from the Domain www.example.de to the Server with the address http(s)://80.000.000.000 -> Man in the middle Problem; User gets a warning
- Change the DNS (A IPv4 Address) to 80.000.000.000 (plain without any http(s):// -> User gets no warning but also not the green icon
What i wish for:
a short solution where i have gone astray, is it the CNAME instead of the "A (IPv4 Address)" i need to change? Did i forget a https:// in the entry?
What do i need to do in order to redirect my users from www.example.com / example.com to my Angular 10 App in a way that the certificate is up and running in the correct way.
Thank you for your input!
Source: Angular Questions