We have a existing project with a standard structure.
I am starting to break down the project so that:
- We have the shared module put in a separate project – lets call it lib
- the other project will be application, which will use properties of the shared module
Here are my doubts:
- Do we need to strictly follow the monorepo structure as per documentation ?
- Do we need a src in lib project also ?
- Do we need to have tsconfig in the root, and also in lib ?
Note: I am writing angular.json manually, as generating the workspace through command line will generate latest angular features, and we are using version 7 still now.
Many thanks in advance.
Source: Angular Questions