Technology i am using: –
- Multiple room.
- Multiple station (for example 5 station).
- A user will join a queue in a room, default FIRST station.
- User will be server in FIRST station, and then move on to join queue for SECOND station. Goes on until end.
- Using Redis to store the queue, instead of Mysql, for faster Get?
- Using Socket.IO for rooms, and update frontend if new user join room or leave room. Counting the number of user in room to show, number of pax before them.
Source: Angular Questions