I keep getting periodic alerts from GitHub telling me that one of my projects may have issues. It’s an old project in which all of the issues are with Angular or whatever third party libraries I may have used. I thought I had turned off these alerts but I got one today for my first Angular project. So what do I do here? I would like to add that it’s just a toy project, and I think most of the issues wouldn’t be noticed by anyone using it.
- App not redirected to Invite User Page when type on browser URL
- When I put an array of objects to firefox (using typescript) and I get the data am I not able to get it as an array of objects?
- in angular project m3u8 format files are not playing
- Angular Karma tests timeout testing AppComponent with CUSTOM_ELEMENTS_SCHEMA
- Issues using ngSanitize – getting "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘$$minErr’" on
- How to setup and use an AngularJS service on
- Facebook sharing issue with android on
- ERROR in ./ansi-html 1:0 Module parse failed: Unexpected character ‘#’ (1:0) on
- Angular directive for CkEditor5 not working on